Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hostel in Melbourne

Greeting Fellow Travelers,

These accommodations look fantastic and I'm glad we are wrapping up all of our flights!

I have been doing some research about where to stay in Melbourne, Australia. I was thinking hostels would be the cheapest and most convenient way to go. I found this awesome looking one called The Nunneryit seemed the most homiest out of all the other hostels with most of the Australian ones tending to be a little modern and uninviting. I hooked us up though since the nunnery is within walking distance of all of the main tourist attractions, live music venues, and Brunswick & Lygon streets which have all the best restaurants and bars. I've booked us seven nights at The Nunnery which will bring us to US$1484.03(AUD$1421.00).

Overall it's looking like its going to be too much fun!

-Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment