Thursday, September 20, 2012

Accomodations in Barcelona,Spain

Hello fellow travelers,

So, I was looking into a hostel for our stay in Barcelona. I looked at a couple different websites.  One of them being this site: http://www.hostels.com .  I chose this particular hostel based on the price and the reviews.  The reviews say the staff is really friendly and the place is clean. We can come and go 24 hrs. so we don't have to worry about check in and check out times.  And we can go out and enjoy the night life.  But it also looks like we will be able to get some sleep.  This is a plus in a hostel because of the community sleeping arrangements and what not.  Breakfast is included, which is always a plus for me! : )  Here are the prices. I had to book us one 6 bed dorm and one 4 bed dorm.  We will have all 6 beds one dorm and one bed in the 4 bed dorm.  I wanted us all to be together but the 8 bed dorm only had like 2 beds available during our travel days.  Please let me know what you think of it.  Here is a link to the website.  http://www.albareda-youthhostel.com/en     



Tu
9th
We
10th
Th
11th
Fr
12th
Sa
13th
Su
14th
Mo
15th
 

Room Types Chosen
Rooms
Guests
Total
4 Bed Mixed Dorm
1
1
$
148.80
6 Bed Mixed Dorm
1
6
$
811.50
Total:  
2
7
$960.30
Pay Now 10% deposit / downpayment: $96.03


No comments:

Post a Comment