Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Barcelona Olympic Stadium

A day visiting the Barcelona olympic stadium after a nice night at our first hostel was just what i needed. I am glad we decided to visit the stadium and the museam both because i really enjoyed them both a lot. After talking to Javier Lusione and realizing that with our seven person group the tour was only 22 Euros / person after the group fees I feel like we did the right thing. I hope you guys enjoyed the trip as much as I did. Being so close to our original hostel, i felt it a shame to not visit a monument holding so much history.

I was a little bit concerned about the transportation situation, quite relieved however when i realized from talking to Javier that it was as simple as him scheduling a shuttle to our location. A conjoined price of 20 euros, to me, was quite a bargain. I hope you all enjoyed this historic arena.

Ps. I apologize I am having some trouble with the text settings on my laptop! 

the inside.

the outside.


Regaurds,
Matt G

No comments:

Post a Comment