Sunday, October 21, 2012

Cultural Site in Jerusalem

Hello everybody,

So yesterday we continued on with seeing the sites of Jerusalem. This time we went to go to see the garden at Gethsemane. It is apparently the location in which Jesus had his last meal with his disciples before his crucifixion. I think this is culturally important because this is a pretty important place in a lot of people's religion. Here are some pictures from the afternoon.




I don't know about you all but this week has been quite tiring. I am in the mood to just sit in the hostel for a couple hours and chill out. All I can say is that I cannot wait till we get to Sri Lanka. It's a place that I have been dying to go to. 

Tyler

P.S - We spent approximately $20 on taxi fare to get to the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment