Thursday, September 27, 2012



Hi All,

Okay, so I have been looking into some of our accommodation options in Singapore and I believe that I have found the best place to stay for an awesome price.  I found it through the accommodations section of that awesome government sponsored website for Singapore
So as far as our accommodations go, I booked a hostel for us to stay in Nov. 14th when we arrive, thru Monday, Nov.19th, the day of our departure.  It is called the 
Fernloft East Coast

 And Just check out all the awesome amenities that they provide!

Facilities include:


     24 Hour Security
        Adaptors
        Air Conditioning
Airport Transfers
ATM
Bar
Bicycle Hire
Book Exchange
Breakfast Included
Cafe
Card Phones
Ceiling Fan
Common Room
Currency Exchange
DVD's
Fax Service
Free City Maps
Free Internet Access
Hairdryers
Hot Showers
Internet Access
Laundry Facilities
Linen Included
Lockers
Luggage Storage
Mini-Supermarket
Outdoor Terrace
Parking
Pool Table
Postal Service
Restaurant
Shuttle Bus
Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
Tours/Travel Desk
Towels for hire


I mean I really think we hit the jackpot with this place guys! I mean we get a ride to and from the airport! A free breakfast! Even a currency exchange! And I’m sure the laundry facilities will be a welcome sight after all our travelling up to this point.

Alrighty then so I “booked” us for a 10 bed mixed dorm and reserved us 7 beds in there at a rate of $17.12 per person per night. So, at 5 nights that brings us to a total of $599.05!! I had to make a 10% deposit of $59.91 when I made the reservation. And with the breakfast and airport transportation included in that rate, we will be left with plenty of spending money to do some awesome stuff while we’re here!! So stoked!

Zach Mehlenbacher

No comments:

Post a Comment