Thursday, September 13, 2012


Hey Guys & Gals

Those flights look excellent, I think we should probably try and save money wherever we can.
 
I was also checking out our destinations for our trip and I was thinking we should try and optimize our wildlife experience with the variety of environments we will be visiting along our journey. I noticed that Melbourne, Australia has a great zoo, it’s actually the oldest zoo in Australia. It has a great variety of animals, mostly from Australia and New Zealand’s rare ecosystems. I've never visited either country before and I think it could be a great experience. It looks like they have very accessible exhibits and some are even open range. All the reviews raved about the kangaroo exhibit where visitors get to feed the kangaroos! Just something to think about, here check it out for yourself.
-Zach Daly

No comments:

Post a Comment