Friday, September 14, 2012

Flight from Barcelona To Istanbul, Turkey

Team,
This is something that i was a bit wishy washy on, after checking numerous agencies I found that this would probably be our best bet. I am definitely going to have to update this. I need to know more about the exact dates we are looking to fly. This gives me somewhere to star though. Good news, if anybody has the energy I am thinking about taking advantage of our two hour layover in Athens, Greece. I will update with some good ideas of "layover fun" but Athens is a very historical area and we could have a great time there.
Looking forward to crossing the pond!
Matt

Update Update!!

Tyler brought to my attention I originally made a mistake in the first flight book, this is now the cheapest and also most economical flight from Barcelona to Istanbul on October the 16th. There are a limited amount of flights and times that day so i hope we can all agree to wrap it up in Barcelona in time to catch this flight.
Thanks
Matt

Leave
Tue, Oct 16
Total time: 3hr 20min
Depart
5:35 PM
Barcelona , Spain
Barcelona Airport (BCN) Terminal 1
Arrive
9:55 PM
Istanbul , Turkey
Ataturk airport (IST) Terminal I

No comments:

Post a Comment