Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fernloft East Coast - Accomodations

Hello Everybody,

Just a little hop over the Bay of Bengal and we are at our next destination. As Zach so graciously set up for us already, we are staying at the Fernloft East Coast Hostel. We got a pretty good deal only costing us $599.05 to stay for the week. There is so much here at this hostel for us to use at our disposal. Everything from free internet access to money exchange. The staff is super helpful and polite, despite the hostel being  pretty close to capacity. And look at just how well furnished these rooms are:

Its nice and cozy here (I almost think I am sleeping better here than I do at home). I have to say that this is by far one of the best place of accommodations that I have been too in a long time. 

Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment